Sunday, September 15, 2013

easy weeknight meals with help from pillsbury {and a free recipe booklet}




With school well under way, my schedule fills up so quickly each night. There are school activities, homework, scouts, church events and more! It can be really hard to get motivated to make dinner with so much else to worry about and it can also be hard to find the time! Mealtime is really important to me and I like to sit down with my family and have some time to talk about our day and spend time together. That means I cannot spend a lot of time cooking dinner on nights that we have to rush off to activities. Enter Pillsbury.


Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits provide a variety of family favorite recipes, ready in under 30 minutes, that are delicious and have a little twist to help keep dinner fun, not boring. I love using these biscuits for all sorts of meals. You can really get creative with them and they save me a lot of time!

This week I made the Easy Grands! Chicken Pot Pie. My family loved it and it was so easy to make. Plus we had leftovers so it saved me another night of cooking!




For more recipes that are easy for weeknight meals, there is a fabulous Pillsbury Recipe Booklet that you can download for free with plenty of easy weeknight meal ideas for your family. You could use one of these recipes each night and even though you are using Pillsbury each time, your family would never get bored because they are all so versatile and different!


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs