Tuesday, November 27, 2012

InStyle and People Style Watch (deal!)

I love fashion magazines. I love seeing all the  newest fashion trends and getting great ideas for different ways to pull outfits together. This time of year they always have great gift ideas as well!

This week, Target has a great deal going on. If you buy BOTH InStyle magazine and People StyleWatch (different than normal People magazine) during 11/25/12-12/7/12 then you will get a $5 Target gift card! Love it! My store didn't have any signage or ads showing this promotion but it is going on!

I bought my magazines yesterday...



Then I carved out a little "me" time on my couch...with my Christmas lights aglow...and read away...



I was happy to see this feature in People Style Watch on picking the perfect lip color. I have been wanting to try a red for a while but have been a little hesitant. This gave me some great tips!


Umm...can I have one of each of these hats, please? InStyle, you have great taste!


Head on over to Target to get this fun magazine deal for People Style Watch and InStyle. It will offer some fun reading during the holiday rush and some great gift ideas!

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own  http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “InStyle and People Style Watch (deal!)”

MunirGhiasuddin said...

I love those hats. This magazine seems like it has great ideas.

Lynn said...

I've always been partial to pom-poms on hats! Sounds like you got a good deal-enjoy:@)

Unknown said...

Love this post! What a great deal on those magazines, I really want to pick them up! Thanks for sharing! ♥

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs