Tuesday, October 9, 2012

halloween tote bags {from Zazzle}

I have been looking for some fun tote bags for my boys to use trick or treating this year. I received some adorable ones from Zazzle!

Zazzle is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle's proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle's product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards and invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours. It is such a fun site to create and purchase unique gifts! You can get everything from shirts to mugs, office products and electronics. Check it out! You can make some fabulous gifts for the holidays this year.


My boys are so excited to carry the tote bags around on Halloween. Well, who am I kidding they have already been carrying them all over the house. I love the one that says, "Got Candy?" Super cute. I really love that the bags are large too. My boys go trick or treating at Daddy's work and they really need big bags to haul all their loot around. They are very durable as well and I love that you can customize them. It will be a great year of Halloween festivities!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “halloween tote bags {from Zazzle}”

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

i also love the bags-love deex

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs