Monday, June 20, 2011

irregular apron sale from flirty aprons {while supplies last!}

Ooh, this only happens once in a blue moon, but you have to jump on it when it does! Flirty Aprons is having one of their irregular aprons sale, which means prices 55% to 68% off! That's cheaper than you could make a nice apron like these! I personally bought two last time this sale happened, and I could not tell at all what was irregular about them. They looked perfect! They're great to have on hand for gifts, too. I bet they don't last longer than a day, so you better go check it out! Here are a few of my favorites. . .






share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “irregular apron sale from flirty aprons {while supplies last!}”

Janiece said...

thanks for letting us know! LOVE their aprons.

Janet's Joy said...

Well you just enabled me....hahaha! I ordered 4 of them! Thanks for sharing the news of the sale!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs